I I I I I I

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Open house/Website Launch



Every year I like to end the season with one last bash to celebrate Christmas and a wonderful year! I make lots of goodies and open my home and studio for anyone to come and have a peak. This year the open House will coincide with the launch of this website. 

This is your chance to peek into the world of a potter's home and to see the new pottery pieces that I have been designing. There will be a door prize for that one special person as well as a 2nd's shelf with pottery at up to 50% off.

When: Saturday December 13th, 2008

Where: 30 Carman Ave, Fredericton's North side
(Barkers Point, behind the Fort Nashwaak Motel)

Contact: Shanie Stozek
454-4137
shanie.stozek@gmail.com

Hope to see you here,

Happy Holidays!

Shanie Stozek


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home