I I I I I I

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Welcome to my brand New Website! 


First and foremost I would like to say a HUGE Thank You to those who made this website possible. 

This Spring I won the Nel Oudeman's award through the Sheila Hugh Mackay Foundation, with part of the award money I was able to pay for this website. So Thank You to the Foundation and Jurors who Awarded me this most prestigious award and made this site a reality.
 
Thank You to Jessica Rhaye the designer of the website. She is an amazing designer as you can see and is a joy to work with.

Thank You to Karen Ruet who helped me with the editing of the text on this site, she has an incredible way of taking my words and making them sound magical!  

And of course, last but not least Thank You to all of my supporters, without all of you buying my work I would not be in business!! 

Enjoy the site, have fun and
Happy Holidays!! 

Shanie Stozek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home