I I I I I I

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thank you!!



We had a fantastic show in Moncton! Thank you to all who made it so fantastic by coming to support us! The weekend started with amazing sunshine on Friday afternoon, there were line ups at the gates and customers came in ready to buy. Just about 2 hours before close though we had some torrential downpour with hail, lightning & Thunder and intense wind gusts that pushed some shelves around. Thankfully the pottery that did fall off the shelves fell onto nice cushiony grass and did not break. At the end of most great storms though comes amazing rainbows, i thought I would share this image with you. The rest of the weekend was a perfect mix of sunshine and clouds. Now onto more production......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home